Call for papers
STUDIA TRANSLATORICA VOL. 12
The Editorial Board of Studia Translatorica, an academic peer-reviewed journal devoted to translation and interpreting studies is calling for contributions for its 12th volume.
Papers on the following research areas are welcome:
- Translation Studies – the present state and perspectives,
- Empirical research on translation/interpreting,
- Translation and interpreting – different paradigms and points of view,
- Audiovisual translation,
- Intersemiotic and intermedial aspects of translation/interpreting,
- Didactics of translation/interpreting,
- Quality of translation/interpreting; praxeology of translation/interpreting,
- New translation/interpreting technologies,
- Translation/interpreting industry and practice,
- Literary translation vs. specialized translation,
- Neurobiological and psychological aspects of translation/interpreting processes.
Aside from academic contributions, we also welcome reviews of academic publications and reports of academic events such as conferences and symposia on translation and interpreting studies. The submission deadline is 31 st of March 2021. Publication languages are German, English and Polish. Please send your texts to: email@example.com. The publication of the volume is scheduled for the year 2021. The style sheet can be found under For Authors.